Tallinn’s Town Hall was first built in 1404. It is restored to it's original shape and condition and has
been awarded honours from EU for the best restored building, both exterior as well as interior.
On the top of the tower is St Toomas guarding the Town Hall and Tallinn, something he has done since 1530.
He has been a symbol for the Estonian’s implacable fight for the right to their own country.